Cimarron 50x12x10 #24 Batting Cage & Frame Corners | CM-502024TPC
No Additional Fee's Added At Checkout and NO SALES TAX. The price you see is the price you pay. We have private relationships with all of our manufacturers which allows us bottom line pricing backed by our 100% Best Price Guarantee. If you find it somewhere else for cheaper. We will match the price. No Questions Asked.
Save money and boost your batting average with the Cimarron #24 batting cage and frame corners. This all-in-one kit includes everything but the poles, which can be picked up at your local hardware store. Setup is fast and easy, so you can spend your time practicing, not putting a cage together. It even includes our #24 twisted polymer netting. Our Cimarron #24 batting cage and frame corners come in a variety of sizes and can be paired with 10’, 1¼” (ID) EMT poles for all your practice needs. See why the Cimarron #24 batting cage and frame corners is one of the best values in baseball.
- Net is made with our premium polymer blend for all-weather durability and features a two-year limited warranty
- Twisted, knotted twine for maximum strength
- Dimensions: Length x Width x Height
- Full rope borders
- Three top ropes to minimize sag
- Net hanger
- 18’ tie-down ropes with rope stakes
- 4’ door for easy entry and exiting
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Doesn’t absorb water and won’t shrink
- End caps for frame poles included
- 1½” powder-coated steel frame corners
- 2-year limited warranty