ProMounds Junior Practice Pitching Mound with Clay Turf - MP2040C
No Additional Fee's Added At Checkout and NO SALES TAX. The price you see is the price you pay. We have private relationships with all of our manufacturers which allows us bottom line pricing backed by our 100% Best Price Guarantee. If you find it somewhere else for cheaper. We will match the price. No Questions Asked.
The Junior Practice Pitching Mound simulates a realistic slope for a real feel to practicing your pitching.
The push off and landing areas are reinforced, and the bottom has a non-slip covering, which makes this mound the perfect tool to train your young pitchers on the proper mechanics of the pitching motion.
Now coaches can have another mound at practice and it's affordable enough for parents to purchase for their backyard.
Great for working on pitching mechanics indoors or outdoors.
Made of high-density foam and P.R.A.T. technology.
Designed with ProMounds innovative skid-proof bottom; will not damage gym floors. Combination of the foam core and the rubber armor allows the pitching mound to be both lightweight and strong.
Dimensions: 6'4"L x 2'6"W x 6"H. Weight: 54 lbs.
• Made of high-density foam and rubberized armor.
• Portable, durable and lightweight.
• Designed with Promounds innovative skid-proof bottom; will not damage gym floors.
• We include a regulation size pitching rubber attached to every mound.
• Combination of the foam core and the rubber armor allows the pitching mound to be both lightweight and strong.
• Can be used by left-handed and right-handed pitchers.
• Spike-resistant turf.
• Dimensions: 6'4"L x 2'6"W x 6"H
• Weight: 54 lbs.