Sports Attack Aerial Attack Football Machine - 130-1101
No Additional Fee's Added At Checkout and NO SALES TAX. The price you see is the price you pay. We have private relationships with all of our manufacturers which allows us bottom line pricing backed by our 100% Best Price Guarantee. If you find it somewhere else for cheaper. We will match the price. No Questions Asked.
Aerial Attack Football Machine
Introducing the Aerial Attack Football machine designed for football programs on a tight budget. This unit will deliver right-footed deep spiral punts that turn over as well as end-over-end kickoffs for coverage and return practice. Plus…it throws both long and short passes for receiving and defensive drills. It will pivot in any direction to challenge the defensive coverage or to instantly throw to an exact location.
The Aerial Attack Football Machine’s solid polyurethane throwing wheels firmly grip the ball for an accurate spin. The wheel guards protect arms from potential wheel burns as well as help to keep the wheels as dry as possible in inclement weather.
Two independently running electric motors create not only a near instantaneous recovery time but furnish enough power to put the football anywhere on the field. Rapid fire and multiple ball drill are easily accomplished.
Countless Reps Without the Quarterback!
- Interception drills
- Tip drills
- Harassment drills (avoiding completions)
- Defensive drills
- Versus zone defenses
- Last two plays of game (versus ‘Hail Mary’)
Precise Reps Without the Quarterback!
- Offensive drills
- Deep Passes
- Coming to the ball
- Sideline (out)
- Curl (hook)
Emphasize the Kicking Game in a Fraction of the Time!
- Squib kicks
- Pooch kicks
- Onside kicks
- Punt return
- Kickoff return
- Long punts
- Universal cradle positions the ball for passing, punting, or kickoffs. (No second cradle required for kickoff.)
- Loosen lever clamp to safely facilitate tilting of wheels to locate and lock throwing head into desired position.
- Two high-powered motors provide instant recovery, allowing rapid repetition and combination of drills. No waiting for wheels to come back up to speed.
- Throwing head pivots instantly in any direction, accurately throwing passes, punts and kickoffs to any location on the field. Operators can lead receivers or spot punts or kickoffs precisely for both returns and coverage. Elevation changes are quick and easy. Machine can also be locked-in for precise repetition.
- Unit quickly moves on and off field; just tilt it, unsocket legs and easily roll it on two transporting wheels.
- Controller is accessible, visible and safely away from throwing wheels.
- Throwing wheel guards protect players, coaches, fingers and hands during operation.
- No assembly is required. Unit arrives fully assembled and ready for your immediate use.
- Steel-plated frame for strength and weather-resistance.
- Solid-polyurethane football wheels provide tight spiral, long distance and accuracy and minimize marking and wearing of balls. No air pressure required.
- Two extra-wide solid transporting wheels make moving machine on and off field easy.
- Extra-wide tripod base insures real stability and safety.
- Two powerful variable speed motors drive two indestructible football throwing wheels.
- Maintenance free! All bearings are sealed and good for life of motor.
|SNAP ATTACK||AERIAL ATTACK||COMPETITIVE UNIT
|Throwing Distance||5 to 100 yards||5 to 80+ yards||5 to 80 yards|
|Changing From Right
to Left Handed
Spirals (and Back)
|Spring-loaded pin instantly locates precise position for exact angle needed (labeled) for right- or left-handed spirals and kickoffs.||Right -handed spiral only. Instantly change to kickoff mode.||No settings or markings make adjustment random and difficult to find or repeat.|
|Portability||Two solid wide transporting wheels are always in place ready to roll.||Two solid wide transporting wheels are always in place ready to roll.||Must attach caddy wheels to move unit on and off field.|
|Wheels||Solid, broad-surface football wheels.||Solid, broad-surface football wheels.||Air pressure tire requires constant attention.|
|Ball Cradle||Holds ball in position for both
right- and left-handed spirals and
end-over-end. No tools or change
of cradle required.
|Holds ball in position for right-handed spirals and end-over-end. No tools or change of cradle required.||Requires removing spiral slide for end-over-end slide. Tools required.|
|Speed Control||Controls are visible and safely accessible when machine is in operation.||Controls are visible and safely accessible when machine is in operation.||Controls are difficult to see and dangerous to access under spinning wheels.|
|Safety||Wheels are protected by guards.||Wheels are protected by guards.||Exposed high-speed spinning wheels not protected.|
Passing to Snapping)
|You can change from passing stand to snapping position in seconds. No tools or legs required.||N/A||Special legs required
(must purchase separately.)
|Snapping Position||Realistic release point low to the ground.||N/A||Legs lift release point off of ground.|
|Accuracy||Exceptional, solid wheels assure repeatability.||Exceptional, solid wheels assure repeatability.||Varied; reliant upon air pressure.|
|Power||Two direct motors – no power loss from complicated flexible shaft.||Two direct motors – no power loss from complicated flexible shaft.||One motor with flexible shaft.|
|Use on Carts||Universal cart post clamp available to attach the Snap Attack to any cart.||Universal cart post clamp available to attach the unit to any cart.||Can attach to any cart.|
|Use with Generator||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Locating Pin||Three precise positions provide realistic spin (right, left, end-over-end).||N/A||None|
|Distance||Passes and punts- 80 yards; Kickoffs- 70+ yards|
|Ball Release Point||Passes and kicks from a height of 50”|
|Accuracy||Wide solid football throwing wheels provide precise accuracy|
|Recovery Time||5 seconds, with two motors it is almost instant|
|Portability||Quickly rolls on and off the field|
|Maintenance||Solid football wheels–no air pressure adjustment ever needed|
|Level of Play||High school, college and professional
(due to size of ball)
|Transportability||Two solid oversized rolling wheels make transporting easy|
|Electrical Requirements||110V standard, 220/240V also available|
|Official size and weight (non-youth)|
|Price of Machine||$2,999|